Thursday, October 25, 2012

Couch to 5K

My daughter-in-law gave me the idea. I had never heard of this program. But after reading about it, I'm going to give it a try. It may be just what I need to get rid of the last 10-15 pounds I want to lose.

I'm been trying to lose weight and get back in shape since the beginning of the year. I've had a few setbacks but its been mostly a positive experience. And by that I mean the scale is moving in the right direction.....down! Woo-hoo!

I'm not a runner and I can come up with a zillion reasons why I shouldn't be doing this. But I will NOT listen to the naysayer voice in my head. I CAN AND I WILL DO THIS!

I feel like I've hit a plateau and need something to push me up and over it. I think I've found it with this plan. Hubby and I are doing it together. My daughter-in-law and I are supporting each other across the miles. Always helps to have running buddies!

Check it out and see what you think!

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/index.shtml

I'll try to post periodic updates on my progess. (That is, once I catch my breath!)

If you decide to give it a try, keep me posted on how you're doing. And good luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is an admirable goal. You can so do this!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to get your feedback! Please comment below!