Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm a hard worker. It's always been tough to leave work at work and go home and just relax. But I did find a few things that helped me to unwind and I'd like to share them with you:
1. Mix margarita
2. Drink margarita
Yes, I'll admit...I lean on the alcohol a bit....as needed.....just sayin'.....
But there are other things in my relaxation arsenal:
1. Take off the 3-piece suit and put on my old sweats.
2. Get down on the floor and play with my three dogs and kitty
3. Chat with friends on social media
4. Run on my treadmill while watching the Ellen DeGeneres show
5. Stretching and yoga
6. Turning on my iPod and listening to some of my fav music (with glass in hand-see above list)
And then there are those really stressful workdays where I just want to go home to silence. Total quiet. No tv. No iPod. No exercise. No noise at all. I head to my woman-cave, light some incense, dim the lights, sit cross legged on the floor and close my eyes. Breathe in. Breathe out. Ommmmmmmmmmm.......