We're about to be inundated with the media's and everybody else's top 10, 12, 47, whatever lists. There's going to be lists like:
** Top 10 Celebrity Breakups (or makeups, divorces, stork visits, etc.) **
** Top 10 Headlines ("Mayans: World To End!" "US Falls Off Cliff! "iPhone 100...Geeks Rejoice!") **
** Top 10 Baby Names (If its in a movie, it's on a million birth certificates...can you say "Bella"?) **
TOP 10 SONGS OF 2012 - (in my opinion)
10. Back in Time - Pitbull
9. Brokenhearted - Karmin
8. Legendary Child - Aerosmith
7. Keep Your Eyes Open - Need to Breathe
6. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
5. Back to the Start - Anthony Gomes
4. Sweetest Sin - Saints of Valory
3. Pontoon - Little Big Town
2. Everybody Knows She's Mine - Blackberry Smoke
1. Already Yours - Amy Gerhartz
ME -><- AMY
Mind you, this is not a scientific analysis or based on the Billboard charts. These are just the songs that I found myself humming along to a LOT during the past year.
And there you have it. My first stab at joining the masses.
How about you? Got a top 10 list for 2012? C'mon give it a try. Movies? Trends? Sports moments? What ya got?