Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cell Phone Update! - The winner: Android Galaxy Note

So I did it...I took the plunge!

Got a new phone. The Samsung Galaxy Note! No, I didn't wait for the new one which was just released this week. I saved a bit of money by buying the "old" model. Saved even more because we bought the Note along with another Galaxy phone for hubby.

So far I'm loving it! What a phone! Well, actually it's probably a tablet with a phone. It has a big beautiful screen that gives me clear, crisp images. It comes with a stylus pen so I can actually write on the screen as if I'm writing on a notepad. (Great for my blogging!)

I think the biggest and the best difference between this and my previous smartphone is the speed! i am amazed! i was so used to how slow my old phone was and the constant freezing of the screen, that it's going to take some getting used to not having to put up with that.

I'm making progress in personalizing it. Got the contacts in. Filled in my calendar. Downloaded some apps. Synced my email accounts. Now I have to work on the ringtones.

I just can't put it down. I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to get your feedback! Please comment below!